OPTION Near the Rouppe square and the renowned Saint-John-Berchmans College, beautiful duplex apartment of ± 96 m² with private courtyard of ± 15 m². The apartment offers a spacious living room with high ceilings (sitting room and dining room/kitchen) of ± 40 m², 2 bedrooms (± 10 and 18 m²), bathroom (bath with shower, sink, toilet), office space under stairs, communal cellars.
- gas condensation heating (Viessman) and electricity date from 2013,
- ventilation system D,
- sustainable and ecological materials used in renovation (ecological paint, solid wood, ecological MDF),
- renovation with co-ownership facade in 2013 and rear facade in 2015,
- individual counters for gas, water and electricity,
- view on monument for Jewish refugees, dating back to World War,
- near the city center, shops, restaurants and public transport.