In the heart of Brussels, within the perimeter of the UNESCO World Heritage, and with a pleasant tourist vibe, lies the small-scale renovation project “1696”. It consists of 12 apartments that combine the Brussels atmosphere of yesteryear, old beam structures and modern comfort, including a 2 bedroom-apartment of ±91 m² on the 2nd floor, with entrance hall with separate toilet, spacious living room with open fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, showerroom, storage/laundry space.
- individual gas heating,
- access to common laundry room (with MIELE appliances),
- original wooden floors, walls plastered according to old principles,
- renovated with attention to the authentic character,
- stores and lighting present,
- near the city center, shops, restaurants and public transport.