In the heart of Brussels, within the perimeter of the UNESCO World Heritage, and with a pleasant tourist vibe, lies the small-scale renovation project “1696”. It consists of 12 apartments that combine the Brussels atmosphere of yesteryear, old beam structures and modern comfort, including a duplex 3-bedroom apartment of ± 150 m² on the 2nd floor, with entrance hall with separate toilet, spacious living room with open fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom with open bathroom (bath with unique view on the tower of the town hall) and dressing room, 2 additional rooms, 2nd bathroom (bath, washbasin, toilet), landing with storage space.
- individual gas heating,
- access to common laundry room (with MIELE appliances),
- original wooden floors, walls plastered according to old principles,
- renovated with attention to the authentic character,
- stores and lighting available,
- near the city center, shops, restaurants and public transport.