In the heart of Brussels, within the perimeter of the UNESCO World Heritage, and with a pleasant tourist vibe, lies the small-scale renovation project “1696”. It consists of 12 apartments that combine the Brussels atmosphere of yesteryear, old beam structures and modern comfort, including a furnished 1 bedroom apartment of ± 78 m² on the 3rd floor, with spacious entrance hall with separate toilet, spacious living room with open fully equipped kitchen, terrace of ± 5,5 m², 1 bedroom, showerroom, laundry corner.
- individual gas heating,
- access to common laundry room (with MIELE appliances),
- original wooden floors, walls plastered according to old principles,
- renovated with attention to the authentic character,
- stores and lighting present,
- near the city center, shops, restaurants and public transport.