On the prestigious Avenue Lepoutre, in an iconic and classy building from 1935, exceptional apartment of ± 261 m², on the 5th and last floor. This luxurious apartment offers a spacious entrance hall of ± 22 m² with cloakroom and guest toilet, a sun-drenched living room of ± 40 m² with high ceilings, moldings and 2 decorative mantelpieces, new designer kitchen with all comfort and informal dining area of ± 20 m² (vitroceramic hob, hood, fridge, freezer, wine cooler, microwave, oven, espresso machine and dishwasher), with access to a balcony of ± 5 m², 4 spacious bedrooms (± 15, 16, 24 and 40 m² (with built-in wardrobes)), a contemporary bathroom (walk-in shower with rain shower, 2 washbasins, toilet), 2nd bathroom (bath, 2 washbasins, toilet), laundry/storage room, spacious cellar of ± 20 m², chambre de bonne (attic room) of ± 40 m². Costs: 300 Euro - provision for common parts, heating and water. PEB: E-
- Original windows with double glazing and window fittings full of character,
- Everywhere herringbone parquet with wengé line,
- Charming cage lift “d’époque”,
- Exceptional views over Brussels and Ixelles,
- Close to Place Brugmann, shops, restaurants and public transport.