Near Louise and Hôtel des Monnaies, characterful maison de maître of ± 365 m², on a plot of ± 1,6 a. The house offers, spread over the different floors:
- lower floor: office space or studio, various cellars, heating room, wine cellar;
- ground floor: entrance hall in marble, living room with sitting room with fireplace with gas, dining area, spacious extended kitchen in wabi sabi style (anthracite concrete floor and Venetian stucco), southern city garden/courtyard;
- in between floor: toilet and shower room;
- first floor: 2 spacious bedrooms, bathroom (bath, washbasin, separate toilet);
- second floor: 2 large consecutive bedrooms with access to a flat roof with the possibility to install a roof terrace, bathroom;
- third floor: spacious sleeping area with wooden floor, separate toilet and bathroom (bath, 2 washbasins).
- beautiful parquet and wooden floors everywhere,
- characterful elements such as mouldings, original doors with fittings, mantelpieces, tiles, stained glass, etc,
- wooden windows, usually with double glazing, kitchen windows in aluminum,
- near shops, restaurants and public transport.