VIRTUAL VISIT : https://www.nodalview.com/3zn2PHZCHDT8xFfbrND1fhQA
Near the J. De Trooz Square and the canal, magnificent loft of ± 236 m² with private courtyard of ± 38 m², on the ground floor of a glass factory renovated in 2002. It offers an open multipurpose room with high ceilings, currently used as a photo studio. Furthermore, a fully equipped kitchen with access to the sunny south-oriented courtyard of ± 38 m², mezzanine with office space or living areas, shower room, separate toilet, 2 spacious storage rooms / workshops, technical room, optional parking space + 2 visitor parking spaces (on inner courtyard, only during the day) (+ 25,000 Euro).
- office affection but mix with habitation possible,
- free at deed,
- top accessibility with easy access to A12 and Ring and Brussels center,
- very quiet location in inner area 60 meters from the street,
- common and closed courtyard, with electric gate, away from the street,
- works planned for the outer walls but largely provided for in reserve funds,
- high wide doors to inner courtyard for larger deliveries,
- numerous possibilities such as artist's studio, artisanal production, photo studio etc,
- stylish features such as large wooden sliding doors, anthracite concrete floor, steel etc,
- beautiful volumes with high ceilings,
- double glazing throughout,
- gas blower heating,
- near shops, restaurants and public transport.