In an iconic modernist building from 1973 on the Edmond Machtenslaan, duplex apartment / office of ± 160 m² on the ground floor. Currently designed as an architect’s office: “An open, flowing space was chosen in which the various programmatic requirements fit together seamlessly, separated only by bronze-colored glass walls or black-veneered volumes. In this way, a minimum of privacy is created on the one hand and a vague suggestion of the next zone is created on the other.
In these cool-white painted spaces, the furniture (tables, chairs and work tablet) was reduced to the essential minimum. A high-gloss white polyurethane coating was chosen for the floor that reflects the glass walls, black volumes and furniture, making the room feel even higher. ”
- fully renovated in 2006, according to contemporary standards,
- the space has a kitchenette (behind doors), 2 terraces together ± 10 m², storage room, shower room, toilet and cellar,
- underground garage box (+ 30,000 Euro),
- all custom-made furniture and lighting included in the price,
- double glazing in aluminum windows,
- electric underfloor heating and convectors on the windows,
- close to city center, tunnels and Ring.